Student Review: THE KEEPERS: MUSEUM OF THIEVES by Lian Tanner


GUEST REVIEWER: TANAYA






This is Tanaya's first review, and she has picked a winner!!! Thank you Tanaya, for taking the time to pen your thoughts.

I really enjoy adventure books, mystery books, and fantasy books. This book: it had all of those.
THE KEEPERS was a fantastic book. It lured me into the story from the beginning. I didn’t want to stop reading it from the moment I read the first page.
The front cover got me started, it looked liked they were on an adventure or trying to uncover a mystery, and that's what keeps me reading a book. The blurb sounded even more exciting, the bit where it says:
Only a thief can find their way through the strange, shifting rooms of the Museum of Dunt...
made me want to read it even more than I first wanted to.
Goldie (main character) runs away from home and ends up at the museum of Dunt. She meets the owners of the museum and learns their ways.
I felt exactly like what Goldie felt, alone, sad, angry, happy, determined, It was like I was there, going through everything Goldie had to go through.
The ending was perfect, it makes me want to read the next book that's coming out in 2011. It doesn’t drop off like other books, it shows that the ‘baddies’ haven’t given up yet.
If I was to rate this book out of 10, I would give it a 9, 1/2.

This is one of my most favourite books I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment