Student Review: THE EYEBALL COLLECTOR F.E. Higgins

GUEST REVIEWER: 
TEGAN M

I, personally, found this book to be very strange. Very strange, but terribly…FANTASTIC! One of the best, no, GREATEST books I have ever read. And believe me, I have read A LOT of books.
This is the kind of book that will keep you awake at night, tossing and turning in bed, until you eventually sneak out of your room, grab a torch, a bar of chocolate, and sit in bed reading word after word, until you fall asleep. Which will probably mean falling asleep just about the time when you should be getting up!
I think the cover may even have dents in it, where I was gripping it so tightly from fear, shock, excitement and curiosity.
The eyeball collector is a story of riddles, murders, butterflies, blackmail, glass eyes and an intelligent boy named Hector. I f you chance upon seeing this book in a bookstore, there is only one simple step you must take: BUY IT!
I certainly recommend this awesome novel to anyone who can read, although a 9+ would be the best!

Many thanks to Tegan for her awesome review. Hopefully it is the first of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment